OPTIMISING YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
TO CONQUER THE PHOTOVOLTAIC MARKET
If you are in the photovoltaic industry, the Low Carbon strategy is a competitive advantage. Pink strategy is at hand to help you meet the growing number of regulations in European markets (AO CRE in France, RE2020 in Europe). Our challenge? To enhance your industrial performance and reduce your production costs.
provided by photovoltaics by 2023*
the value of additional annual investment needed to achieve climate change and energy targets by 2030.**
*Goal of France’s Multiannual Energy Programme (PPE)
**Source : Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2019, PWC, ULI
LEVERAGING EVERYTHING TO REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
Our promises to the photovoltaic industry:
- Establishing and implementing a Low Carbon strategy
- Obtaining clear, measurable results
- Completing successful photovoltaic projects in France and Europe
- European PV market: support and consulting (AO CRE, E+C-)
- Carbon footprint and certification
- Streamlined sourcing and supply chain
- Full tour and diagnostic of industrial facility
- Life-cycle assessment (LCA) and Environmental Product Profile (EPP)
- Low Carbon Strategy
- Streamlining industrial processes
- Introducing new technologies
- Optimising costs and quality
- Implementing industrial performance initiatives
GUARANTEEING CONCRETE RESULTS AT EVERY STAGE OF PRODUCTION
Our operational assignments rely on clear objectives:
- Reducing your CO2 emissions
- Reducing your energy bills
- Optimising your production costs and industrial excellence
Case study: supporting the construction of a new PV cell factory, as well as its growth in the French market
Main CO2 emission factors
Optimisation strategy focusing on the four main CO2 emission factors.
What we did: defined the low carbon strategy (sourcing, supply chain, technical choices) and worked on areas for improvement identified in the carbon footprint as well as in industrial performance.
PINK STRATEGY, THE LOW CARBON OPTIMISATION EXPERT
of experience in the PV sector
carbon and industrial performance optimisation assignments all over the world
audited industrial facilities in 17 countries
PV manufacturers and operators have entrusted us with their Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Simplified Carbon Footprint (ECS) and Environmental Product Profile (EPP) certifications
PINK by Solstyce!
SOLSTYCE your partner of energy transition projects is taking a new turn! Strong of 10 years of experience in solar projects, carbon performance consulting and innovative projects in electrical mobility, Solstyce accelerates its development on each of its areas of...
PINK by Solstyce!
SOLSTYCE your partner of energy transition projects is taking a new turn!
Announces the creation of to its subsidiary PINK STRATEGY